It has been a long process, but today I’m happy to announce the public availability of our ebook:
“Deploying and Managing Exchange Server 2013 High Availability”.
- Namespace planning, certificate management and load balancing of Client Access server workloads
- Deploying highly available Mailbox servers using Database Availability Groups
- Advanced DAG features such as Autoreseed, lagged copies, and Datacenter Activation Coordination Mode.
- The inner workings of Transport and how it protects email in transit from data loss
- Managing and monitoring HA using the new Managed Availability features of Exchange Server 2013
- High availability for Unified Messaging, Edge Transport, and Hybrid deployments