A few hours ago, Microsoft (finally) released Cumulative Update 1 (CU1) for Exchange 2013 RTM. Many of us have been waiting for this update as it was the last prerequisite standing in the way of upgrading to Exchange 2013 when...Read More
Managing Partner @ The Collective, Microsoft MVP, MCSM, author, speaker, security aficionado, and overall tech enthusiast.
Hello! I’m Michael
- Every outage has its learnings…
- Microsoft updates the (Intune) Outlook App Configuration Policy experience
- Update: Estimating the size of an Exchange (online) Archive
- Correlating events becomes easier as Microsoft adds ‘SessionID’ to the audit logs in EXO
- Protecting your AD FS environment from password (spray) attacks (in an Office 365 context)