It should not come as a surprise to you that Microsoft is putting a lot of effort into both “Private” and “Public” clouds. Part of this effort also includes involving the IT Pro and making them aware what Private Cloud is and...Read More
Managing Partner @ The Collective, Microsoft MVP, MCSM, author, speaker, security aficionado, and overall tech enthusiast.
Hello! I’m Michael
- Every outage has its learnings…
- Microsoft updates the (Intune) Outlook App Configuration Policy experience
- Update: Estimating the size of an Exchange (online) Archive
- Correlating events becomes easier as Microsoft adds ‘SessionID’ to the audit logs in EXO
- Protecting your AD FS environment from password (spray) attacks (in an Office 365 context)