I was reading through some Exchange Server 2013 documentation, when I came across the following information on the schema changes that are introduced: It seems that new attributes now allow to add exact location information...Read More
Managing Partner @ The Collective, Microsoft MVP, MCSM, author, speaker, security aficionado, and overall tech enthusiast.
Hello! I’m Michael
- Every outage has its learnings…
- Microsoft updates the (Intune) Outlook App Configuration Policy experience
- Update: Estimating the size of an Exchange (online) Archive
- Correlating events becomes easier as Microsoft adds ‘SessionID’ to the audit logs in EXO
- Protecting your AD FS environment from password (spray) attacks (in an Office 365 context)