Disclaimer: All the information in this blog post is subject to change as Exchange Server 2013 is still under construction. Although it’s not very likely that big changes will occur between now an RTM, it might. In...Read More
Managing Partner @ The Collective, Microsoft MVP, MCSM, author, speaker, security aficionado, and overall tech enthusiast.
Hello! I’m Michael
- Every outage has its learnings…
- Microsoft updates the (Intune) Outlook App Configuration Policy experience
- Update: Estimating the size of an Exchange (online) Archive
- Correlating events becomes easier as Microsoft adds ‘SessionID’ to the audit logs in EXO
- Protecting your AD FS environment from password (spray) attacks (in an Office 365 context)