Some of you might already noticed through my tweets (or Out-of-Office) that I’m attending “The Experts Conference” in Barcelona this week. The conference which is organized by Quest (now Dell) features three different technical...Read More
Managing Partner @ The Collective, Microsoft MVP, MCSM, author, speaker, security aficionado, and overall tech enthusiast.
Hello! I’m Michael
- Every outage has its learnings…
- Microsoft updates the (Intune) Outlook App Configuration Policy experience
- Update: Estimating the size of an Exchange (online) Archive
- Correlating events becomes easier as Microsoft adds ‘SessionID’ to the audit logs in EXO
- Protecting your AD FS environment from password (spray) attacks (in an Office 365 context)