On January 15th, I will be hosting two webcasts for Microsoft TechNet. Don’t forget to register if you’re looking for more info on Exchange 2013 but haven’t had time catching up yet. 10:00 (GMT+1) – What’s new in Exchange...Read More
Managing Partner @ The Collective, Microsoft MVP, MCSM, author, speaker, security aficionado, and overall tech enthusiast.
Hello! I’m Michael
- Every outage has its learnings…
- Microsoft updates the (Intune) Outlook App Configuration Policy experience
- Update: Estimating the size of an Exchange (online) Archive
- Correlating events becomes easier as Microsoft adds ‘SessionID’ to the audit logs in EXO
- Protecting your AD FS environment from password (spray) attacks (in an Office 365 context)